The Castelli Puffy 2 Womens Jacket is gram for gram the lightest warmth available for your winter cycling this year. Using the amazing down like PrimaLoft 40 a synthetic microfiber thermal insulater, the Puffy 2 is ultra lightweight and packs down small. Unlike down however it retains over 96% of its loft and insulation even when wet. In fact this jacket was in danger of being too warm, so it features laser cut ventilation holes to allow for some airflow.
The sides of the jacket feature a warm stretchy 3D fleece fabric for a snug fit and extra breathability.
The fully insulated arms end in our raw edge cross wrap cuff for a super snug interface with your Castelli gloves. You also get a raw cut waist band with a silicon gripper for a draft free closure with your tights/shorts.
Finished in a wind and water resistant metalic silver ripstop outer your sure to get noticed but just in case Castelli have added reflective piping above the upper vent on the back. While lower down the back 3 open pockets allow you to carry a few essentials and spares for your days cycling.
The Castelli Puffy 2 Womens Cycling Jacket is the lightest way to stay warm this winter.
- Maximum body warmth with minimum weight
- PrimaLoft 40 synthetic thermal insulation
- YKK Zipper with internal baffle
- Metal look Nylon ripstop face fabric blocks the wind
- Laser cut ventilation holes
- 3 open rear pockets
- Reflective piping across the shoulders
- Stretch 3D fleece panels at side for a snug fit and to improve breathability
- Raw cut hem with silicon band seals against tights and prevents ride up
- Sizes women's sizing XS-XL
- Weight 258 g (S)
- Castelli temprature range 5-12c