Castelli RS Superleggera Short Sleeve Jersey 2017
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. For the best fit, go up one size
- ShowProduct Information RS SuperleggeraWe’ve done a lot of work on making the best lightweight and ventilated jersey for Wor... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Castelli Size Chart
- Show Cycling Jersey Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Futura 50g main body fabric is lightweight with excellent moisture management
- Compression band in 90g stretch woven fabric keeps pockets in place
- Full-length front zipper with neck protection
- 3D mesh fabric insert in back to support pockets
- 3 open pockets plus zippered key pocket
- No-sew trim at sleeves and waist
- Floating rear pocket design
- Reflective viz strips for added visibility
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Castelli RS Superleggera Short Sleeve Jersey 2017 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This is a snug fitting jersey from Castelli and is aimed at the performance end of the clothing. I would size up one size for this top as it is tight around the arms and chest
This is a snug fitting jersey from Castelli and is aimed at the performance end of the clothing. I would size up one size for this top as it is tight around the arms and chestClose review
Castelli Size Chart
Castelli Clothing Sizing Guide
Use the Castelli size chart to find the best fit for you.
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. To ensure an optimal fit it is recommended you go up one size, compared to your normal cycle clothing size.
Castelli Men's Sizing
Castelli Women's Sizing
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Jersey Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.