Castelli Rosa Corsa Womens Cycling Socks
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. For the best fit, go up one size
- ShowProduct Information Castelli Cafe loves the original Rosa Corsa 6 sock to us it is sock perfection. Which makes this all... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Castelli Size Chart
- Show Socks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Like the Rossa Corsa the Rosa Corsa is an ultra high-performance cycling sock but this time its designed just for the girls.
- Meryl® Skinlife antibacterial yarn features silver ions, to keep things fresh
- Diaphanous web on top of the foot. To keep things cool
- High-density elastic mid-foot support band.
- Flat-seam toe.
- 5cm ankle cuff.
- Comfort range 10-30c
- Fabric - 85% Polyamide 10% Elastolefin (Olefin) 5% Lyocell
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Castelli Size Chart
Castelli Clothing Sizing Guide
Use the Castelli size chart to find the best fit for you.
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. To ensure an optimal fit it is recommended you go up one size, compared to your normal cycle clothing size.
Castelli Men's Sizing
Castelli Women's Sizing
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.