Harking back to the days riders wore thick wool socks over their race shoes Belgian Booties as we now call them have always been a feature of the Classics. The Castelli - Team Sky Belgian Bootie take all thats good about the concept (Lightweight, breathability, flexibility) and give it a modern twist with Polypropylen knitted fibers offering warmth stretch durability while also not absorbing any moisture.
Great for keeping the worst of the cold out and muck off your shoes you can also use these under your shoe covers for greater warmth on the coldest of days.
- Tech Spec for the Castelli - Team Sky Belgian Bootie
- A little bit of continental cool to keep your feet warmer and shoes cleaner during the classics.
- Polypropylene nylon mix for durability warmth and low moisture absorbsion
- Knitted construction allows great breathability
- Cleat and heel cutout
- High cut 16 cm cuff for better protection
- Sky wordmark on outside of foot with Racing Data stripes on the cuff
- Black only
Please note this is a knitted over-sock, it provides an amazing difference in thermal retention on cool spring days compared to just your race shoes, but it doesn't replace a shoe cover, its not waterproof or windproof and walking in them or toe down traffic light stops will eventually lead to holes appearing.