Castelli Toe Thingy Cycling Toe Cover SS17
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Overshoes See the latest products
New in Overshoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Toe Thingy - aside from having a great name - is actually really useful on those rides where you... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Toe Thingy - aside from having a great name - is actually really useful on those rides where you want to keep your toes warm but without the hassle of having to use a full shoecover. You can simply slip them on when you need them, and off when you don’t.
Made from Neoprene, the Castelli Toe Thingy is wind and waterproof for the tips of your feet which can go numb fast if they’re unprotected.
The shoe cover is held in place by your cleats and a rubberised sole provides durability against rips and tears. If the temperature really drops you can actually use the Toe Thingy as a mid-layer between your shoes and outer overshoe. At this price they’re a low-cost way for improving your comfort while riding in Winter.
- Wind- and waterproof neoprene protection for the tips of your feet
- Rugged, rubberized sole with openings for cleats
- Eye-catching scorpion logo and castelli lettering on top
- Can be worn on its own or as a layer between your shoe and shoecover