Cateye AMPP 100 & ORB Bike Light Set
Save 20% RRP: £29.99Price Match
Ask a question
- ShowProduct Information The AMPP100 is an eco-friendly rechargeable 100 lumen light. It's lightweight and compact build mak... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Light Sets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The AMPP100 is an eco-friendly rechargeable 100 lumen light. It's lightweight and compact build makes it an ideal choice for all riders.
AMPP100 Key Features:
- Compact rechargeable headlight (100 lm)
- Up to 35 hours runtime
- Features - Easy to attach and remove, new & improved rubber band mount with 360° rotation.
- Excellent side visibility
- Low battery indicator
- Lithium-Ion USB rechargeable battery (Micro-USB cable included)
- Mode memory function
- Two light modes (Constant / Flashing)
- Weight: Only 62g
- Designed in Japan.
- Constant (100 lumens)：3.5 hrs
- Flashing (100 lumens)：35 hrs
- Charging time (From empty) : 2.5 hrs
ORB Key Features:
- Durable aluminum construction with anodized finish.
- Easy switch operation - Lens acts as power / mode button
- OptiCube™ lens technology maximizes brightness for greater visibility.
- Excellent side visibility for increased safety
- Long runtime
- 3 Modes: Constant, Fast flashing, Slow flashing
- Versatile heavy-duty rubber strap mount, attaches to seatpost, helmet or bag
- Low profile, low weight – only 26g
- 2 x 2032 batteries included
- Constant ：approx 50 hrs
- Fast Flashing ：approx 100 hrs
- Slow Flashing : approx 100 hrs
- Opticube™: Our proprietary OptiCube™ lens technology maximizes brightness for greater visibility.
- Side Visibility: Provides visibility from the side to increase safety.
- USB Rechargeable (AMPP 100): USB rechargeable products recharge the battery from any USB port.
- Low Battery Indicator: Alerts when remaining battery gets low.
- Daytime: Can be used in the daytime.
- All Weather IPX4: Can be used in rainy weather.
- 360° Adjustable (AMPP 100): Light turns 360° for a multitude of lighting positions.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.