Cateye AMPP 500 Front Light
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: 500 Lumen maximum output Opticube lens technology for supreme light distribution Robu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 500 Lumen maximum output
- Opticube lens technology for supreme light distribution
- Robust matt polycarbonate body with enhanced scratch resistance
- FlexTight bracket – suitable for bars up to 35mm diameter and selected aero bars
- 2.5x greater Lumen output on Low mode compared to Volt 500XC, for increased versatility
- 220% larger side lens for a significantly wider beam and enhanced side visibility
- Power button illumination and red indicator @ 20% battery capacity
- Redesigned underside connection for easier removal from the FlexTight bracket
- Double click to High mode, Single click returns to previous mode
- Light Mode Memory
- Recharge time: 4hrs ( 1A ) – 8hrs ( 0.5A )
- Battery: Li-Ion 3.6v 2200mAh
- Waterproof rating: IPX4
- Weight: 95g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.