Cateye AMPP 800 USB Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The best-selling Volt 800 is a tough act to follow but in the AMPP 800, you have an even more compac... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The best-selling Volt 800 is a tough act to follow but in the AMPP 800, you have an even more compact, more communicative front light with increased side visibility. A true performer, in every sense of the word.
- 800 Lumen maximum output
- Opticube lens technology for supreme light distribution
- Robust 6063 aluminium body with enhanced scratch resistance
- FlexTight bracket – suitable for bars up to 35mm diameter and selected aero bars
- 220% larger side lens for a significantly wider beam and enhanced side visibility
- Power button constant runtime indicator: Blue +50% / Yellow 50-30% / Red 30%-0%
- Redesigned underside connection for easier removal from the FlexTight bracket
- Double click to High mode, Single click returns to previous mode
- Light Mode Memory
- Recharge time: 3-7hrs, up to 40% faster than the Volt 800
- Battery: Li-Ion 3.7v 2500mAh
- Waterproof rating: IPX4
- Weight: 136g, 5% lower than the Volt 800
Mode: Output, Runtime:
- High: 800 Lm, 1.5hrs
- Medium: 400 Lm, 2hrs
- Low: 200 Lm, 4hrs
- Daytime HyperConstant: 200 + 800 Lm, 4hrs
- Flashing: 200 Lm, 30hrs
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.