Cateye EL-130 Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The EL-130 like many of Cateye?s bike lights is very compact, measuring just 2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm. Whils... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The EL-130 like many of Cateye?s bike lights is very compact, measuring just 2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm. Whilst compact, the shell is also very durable making this great for daily commuting. Coming with only one LED this is not a light for off-roading or unlit back roads. However for urban areas the 75 candlepower will make you visible on the road.
For the economical rider the EL-130 has very low battery usage with up to 400 hours of runtime on flashing mode (100 hours on constant). Easy to attach and remove, the light comes with a tool-less mounting bracket that fits pretty much any bike frame. It also means you can transfer your light between bikes and remove for security.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.