Cateye EL135 Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cateye’s EL135 front bike light is ideal for urban commuters needing extra visibility and safety whi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Cateye’s EL135 front bike light is ideal for urban commuters needing extra visibility and safety while they ride. The 3 LED’s have been upgraded to give out a more powerful beam of light - enhanced with Cateye’s Opticube lens technology. From such a small light the brightness is impressive and works great in towns and cities.
The EL135 really is compact with dimensions of just 2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm and with a very stylish design. The most useful feature of the EL135 is the Flex Tight bar bracket which means you can fit and remove the light in literally seconds.
- The incredibly stylish, but compact EL-135 measures just 2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm.
- Using 3 LEDs and Cateye’s Opticube technology
- This sleek light is 60% brighter than its cheaper sibling, the EL-120.
- Includes the Flex Tight bar bracket for rapid, easy fitting.
- Batteries included.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cateye EL135 Front Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Extremely robust if they get dropped and come apart they simply clip back together. Good performance and great value. This is my second Cateye light in about ten years.
Extremely robust if they get dropped and come apart they simply clip back together. Good performance and great value. This is my second Cateye light in about ten years.Close review