Cateye EL135 Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cateye’s EL135 front bike light is ideal for urban commuters needing extra visibility and safety whi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Cateye’s EL135 front bike light is ideal for urban commuters needing extra visibility and safety while they ride. The 3 LED’s have been upgraded to give out a more powerful beam of light - enhanced with Cateye’s Opticube lens technology. From such a small light the brightness is impressive and works great in towns and cities.
The EL135 really is compact with dimensions of just 2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm and with a very stylish design. The most useful feature of the EL135 is the Flex Tight bar bracket which means you can fit and remove the light in literally seconds.
- The incredibly stylish, but compact EL-135 measures just 2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm.
- Using 3 LEDs and Cateye’s Opticube technology
- This sleek light is 60% brighter than its cheaper sibling, the EL-120.
- Includes the Flex Tight bar bracket for rapid, easy fitting.
- Batteries included.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.