Cateye EL135 Front & OMNI 5 Rear Light Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Light sets See the latest products
New in Light sets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cateye EL135/TL155 set is great for riders needing bright lights for poorly lit urban streets an... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Cateye EL135/TL155 set is great for riders needing bright lights for poorly lit urban streets and dark cycle lanes. The front light has been upgraded with brighter and more efficient LEDs.
Cateye’s Flex Tight Bar bracket (also on the rear light) makes fitting the light to pretty much any handlebar quick and easy.
The rear light comes with five powerful LED’s with all-round visibility improving your safety on the road. Three different light modes including rapid (90 hours), flash (120 hours) and constant (60 hours) give you the versatility to choose the most efficient lighting for the ride conditions.
Durable, long-lasting and bright the EL-135/TL-155 set are the perfect ‘get me home’ lights for city riders.
Front Light :
- The incredibly stylish, but compact EL-135 measures just 2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm.
- Using 3 LEDs and Cateye’s Opticube technology, this sleek light is 60% brighter than its cheaper sibling, the EL-120.
- Includes the Flex Tight bar bracket for rapid, easy fitting.
- Batteries included.
- Beam patterns and technical information for this and other Cateye front lights
Rear Light :
- 5 x 5mm LED’s with Opticube lens technology
- All-round visibility
- 3 modes: Rapid / Flash / Constant
- Runtimes: 120hr / 90hr / 60hr
- Flextight bracket and belt clip included
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.