Cateye Rapid Mini USB Rechargeable Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information The Cateye Rapid Mini rear bike light delivers up to 25 lumen illumination to make you more visible ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Cateye Rapid Mini rear bike light delivers up to 25 lumen illumination to make you more visible to other road users in poor conditions. Ideal for commuting, the Cateye Rapid is USB rechargeable, simply plug into any USB port. Weighing just 31g the Rapid is lightweight while 4 brightness modes let you optimise visibility for your riding conditions.
- Punches above its 22g weight and designed for the minimalist, the USB rechargeable Rapid Mini offers 4 modes of eye-catching illumination.
- 3 x red SMD LEDs – 25 Lumen output
- USB Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Mounting bracket 21.5 – 32mm
- Light mode memory
- Battery indicator
- Battery Auto Save, converts to flashing mode so you’re never left in the dark
- Recharge time: 2 hrs
- Mode: Runtime
- Constant: 3 hrs
- Rapid: 5 hrs
- Pulse: 20 hrs
- Flashing: 30 hrs
There are currently no customer reviews
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.