Cateye Stealth Evo+ GPS ANT+ Wireless Computer with Sensors
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in GPS Computers See the latest products
New in GPS Computers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cateye Stealth Evo+ GPS computer is designed for optimum cycle training. With a quick set up, th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cateye Stealth Evo+ GPS computer is designed for optimum cycle training. With a quick set up, the Stealth syncs seamlessly with ANT+ power meters, heart rate monitors, speed and cadence sensors giving you access to all the data you need to improve your performance.
New functions include maximum and average power, heart rate, cadence measurements, power balance (left/right power) and altitude. A simple to read programmable display lets you see just the data you want. Once your ride is over, you can share your ride data with Cateye Atlas, Strava or Training Peaks. The Cateye Stealth Evo+ is a top quality bike computer for any training session.
- Current/average/maximum Speed
- Trip distance 1 & 2
- Elapsed time
- Current/average/maximum heart rate with CatEye or third-party
The Stealth EVO+ takes the Stealth 50 with ANT+ technology to the next level, now with on-board altitude and Current/Maximum/Average calculations of.
Speed/Heart Rate/Cadence and Power along with Left and Right Power Balance.
- Current speed: 0.0 (3.0)~105.9km/h [0.0 (2.0)~65.9 m/h]
- Average speed: 0.0 ~105.9km/h [0.0~65.9 m/h]
- Maximum speed: 0.0 (3.0)~105.9km/h [0.0 (2.0)~65.9 m/h]
- Clock: 0:00~ 23:59 [1:00AM ~ 12:59PM]
- (Both 12 and 24-hour modes can be selected. Automatic adjustment using GPS.)
- Altitude -500 ? 9999 m [-1640 ? 29600 ft]
- Current power (?1): 0 ? 9999 watt
- Average power (?1): 0 ? 9999 watt
- Maximum power (?1): 0 ? 9999 watt
- Elapsed time: 0:00'00" ~ 9:59'59"
- Heart rate (?1): 0 (30) ? 199bpm
- Cadence (?1): 0 (20) ? 199rpm
- Power balance (?2): Left : 0 ? 100 %Right : 0 ? 100 %
- Trip distance: 0.00 ~ 999.99 km [mile]
- Trip distance 2: 0.00 ~ 999.99 km [mile] / 1000.0 ? 9999.9 km [mile]
- Average speed: 0.0 ~ 105.9 km [0.0 ~ 65.9 mph]
- Average heart rate (?1): 0 ? 199 bpm
- Average cadence (?1): 0 ? 199 rpm
- Maximum speed: 0.0 (3.0) ~ 105.9 km/h [0.0 (2.0) ~ 65.9 mph]
- Maximum heart rate (?1): 0 ? 199 bpm
- Maximum cadence (?1): 0 ? 199 rpm
- Altitude: -500 ? 9999 m [-1640 ? 29600 ft]
- Total distance: 0.0 ~ 9999.9 / 10000 ? 99999 km [mile]
- Clock: 0:00~ 23:59 [1:00AM ~ 12:59PM] (Both 12 and 24-hour modes can be selected. Automatic adjustment using GPS.)
- Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery recharge and data communication: USB Cradle
- Standard charging time: Approx. 5 hours (USB2.0)
- Standard operating time: Approx. 10 hours
- Recharge/discharge number of times: About 300 times (until the rated capacity drops to 70%)
- Control system: Microcomputer (crystal controlled oscillator)
- Display system: Liquid crystal display (EL backlight: Lights up constantly during the night-time)
- Sensor signal transmission system: ANT+
- Operating temperature range: 0°F~104°F (0?~40?) (This product will not display appropriately when exceeding the operating temperature range. Slow response or black LCD at lower or higher temperature may happen respectively.)
- Dimensions: 69.0 x 45.0 x 22.4 mm
- Weight: 50 grams
1 The optional or commercial ANT+ sensor is required for measurement. Visit ANT+ official website for compatible products. However, we do not guarantee all devices on their list work properly from any production lot or using in any conditions.
2 Requires separate left and right ANT+ power sensors.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Current/average/maximum power with third-party ANT+ sensor
- Power balance (L:0-100% R:0-100% [L+R=100] with third-party ANT+ sensor)
- Current altitude (measured by GPS)
Cateye User ManualsCateye Stealth Evo+ user manaul