Cateye USB 2 Way Charging Cradle Volt 3/4/7/800
- ShowProduct Information With the Cateye USB 2 Way Charging Cradle you can power up your Volt batteries at home or at the off... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
With the Cateye USB 2 Way Charging Cradle you can power up your Volt batteries at home or at the office. The Cradle is also a USB output port in one device. Depending on the battery you’re using you can charge from flat in as little as 3 hours - more than enough time during the day for the ride home.
You can even use your spare Volt battery to charge your mobile devices and smartphones using the Cradle plus the cartridge battery.
- Charging cradle to charge Volt 50 / 300 / 400 / 700 / 800 batteries
- Compatible batteries and charge times: BA-2.2 (3.6V-2,200mAh) - 3 hours
- BA-3.1 (3.6V-3, 100mAh) - 6 hours
- USB Output Port - use your spare Volt battery to charge your mobile devices such as a smartphone using this Cradle plus the cartridge battery
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.