Cateye Volt 200 EL-151 Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Be seen with the new Cateye Volt 200 front bike light. This compact and lightweight bike light comes... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Be seen with the new Cateye Volt 200 front bike light. This compact and lightweight bike light comes with three lighting modes, a maximum output of 200 lumen and maximum 60 hours runtime. The Volt 200 is the ideal commuter light and for riders who live in low lit urban areas.
By cutting away some of the shell, Cateye improve sideways visibility which is essential for visibility at corners, junctions and roundabouts. The Volt is also helmet mount compatible so it can be used as a secondary light source in addition to your bar mounted system.
- Double click to Flashing Mode. Single click returns to the previous mode.
- 3 Modes: Flashing / High / Low.
- Runtime: 30hr 200Lm / 2hr 200Lm / 6hr 50Lm.
- Helmet mount compatible.
- Li-ion Polymer rechargeable battery.
- Recharge time: 3 hours