Catlike Mixino Cycling Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information MIXINO – the result of experience, quality and confidenceThe first cycling helmet to incorporate Gra... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The first cycling helmet to incorporate Graphene nanofibres on its inner aramid skeleton. The new Mixino is the latest evolution of Catlike design philosophy. It is a lightweight helmet that improves safety by the use of an Aramid roll cage which gives high impact protection. A micro-dial adjust the thin arms that wrap around the inside of the helmet, and two rear supports are independently adjustable. With vertical adjustment and new lateral wings to which different thickness pads can be attached. This is a helmet that will fit nearly every head shape and allowing you to customize your comfort.
The unique Catlike design characterized for crossing nerves gives a plus in safety. Any impact will share more than one nerve splitting the crash energy on many points and absorbing it in the most efficient way.
The helmet offers 39 big size air vents that allow a constant Air Flow from frontal to rear area and an effective cooling system. One of the most ventilated helmet in the market.
MPS eVo is the new ultra light retention system. The system has 2 long and thin arms and 2 lateral ergonomics wings that allow a perfect adaptation of the head perimeter giving maximum stability.
- SM/ 52-54cm / 200gr
- MD/ 55-57cm / 210gr
- LG/ 58-60cm / 230gr
- ARC(aramid roll cage)
- Dual Flow
- Padding Outlast
- MPS eVo
- 39 Air Intakes
- MPS Evo retention and adjustment system
- Strap adjustments under ear, fore-aft and chin
- Circumference Wheel adjustment
- Cradle height adjustment
- Cradle pad width independent of circumference adjustment
- Cradle side width adjustment with removal/addition of side padding and padding holder