CeramicSpeed PF30 SRAM GXP Press-Fit Bottom Bracket
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Press Fit See the latest products
New in Press Fit
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information PF30 road bottom bracket shells are 68mm wide like BB30, but have a greater diameter, 46mm, so that ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
PF30 road bottom bracket shells are 68mm wide like BB30, but have a greater diameter, 46mm, so that bearings in cups can fit inside the shell. This kit contains all the parts you need to install a Quarq or SRAM 24/22mm spindle crank in a BB30 road or cyclocross bike.
The bundle comes with two cups and CeramicSpeed bearings installed. There are two choices. Standard and Coated. The both possess super smooth CeramicSpeed balls fitted in hardened-steel races. The Coated have an additional feature: a 3-micron thick metallic layer over the races. This addition makes the races smoother and harder, lowering drag and increasing life.
In The Box:
- 2 cups with bearings installed.
- 2 dust covers.
- GXP wave washer.
- Spacer tube.
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease.
- Sticker sheet.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.