Charge Cooker 20W 2017 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 20 Wheel Hardtail See the latest products
New in 20 Wheel Hardtail
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight, hand-crafted cycling fun. The Charge Cooker is a hardtail kids bike, with 20” wheels, a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight, hand-crafted cycling fun. The Charge Cooker is a hardtail kids bike, with 20” wheels, alloy frame and disc brakes, that is built for young girls and boys who want to shred.
The Mini Cooker frame and fork are made from lightweight aluminium alloy and are built up with quality components with all the right proportions. Disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power while the Shimano 7 speed drivetrain gives them a range of gears for the ups as well as the downs.
With 2 bold colour schemes the Charge Cooker 20w is a stylish bike for kids who want to ride everywhere.
- Aluminium alloy frame and fork is lightweight and robust
- Disc brakes for confident stopping in the wet as well as the dry
- Shimano 7 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Perfectly proportioned components for easy riding
- Size: 20” wheel
- Colours: Green, Pink
- Weight: 10.6kg, (Tredz tested - with pedals)
- The Charge Cooker 20w is available with 0% APR finance
|Headset:||0 1/8th threadless|
|Bars:||Alloy 650mm W, +6, 30mm rise, Kraton Rubber grips|
|Front Brake:||Mechanical disc 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Mechanical disc 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano TY300D|
|Shifters:||7spd twist shift|
|Rims:||Alloy Double wall, 36H|
|Front Hub:||Steel Disc hub|
|Rear Hub:||Steel Disc hub|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Small Block 8, 2.1"|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Small Block 8, 2.1"|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.