Chris King InSet 4 - 1.5 Cups to 1 1/8 inch Steerer Headset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Integrated headsets See the latest products
RRP: £199.95 Save £39.96
RRP: £81.95 Save £18.47
New in Integrated headsets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information We created our InSet™ family of headsets by applying the legendary form and function of Chris King h... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
We created our InSet™ family of headsets by applying the legendary form and function of Chris King headsets to fit solutions for a wide variety of tapered and oversized headtubes and steerer tubes being utilized in modern bicycle design.
The Chris King InSet™ 4 is designed for 49mm headtubes and 1-1/8”steerer tubes commonly found on dual crown forks used on downhill and freeride bikes. Used by the Santa Cruz Syndicate on their World Championship winning race bikes this 49mm headset is built to take big hits with out any effect on headset function.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for a 49mm straight headtube and a 1-1/8” straight steerer tube
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.