Cinelli Bootleg Hoy Hoy 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description “The likeable Cinelli is a great choice for proper town riding; it’s quick, nimble and fun, and the ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Designed to ride the city, a perfect companion thanks to the new fast and reliable Shimano Acera 27speed group.
- The Hoy Hoy is a sporty and reliable urban commuter. The 1-18” straight carbon fork makes it manoeuvrable and responsive.
- The full-length front and rear mudguards will prevent your clothing from dirt on the road and the chunky and grippy Maxxis tyres give maximum comfort and safety even on wet cobblestones.
- The 6061 Columbus custom alloy construction keeps weight to a minimum whilst increasing the bike’s reliability and reactivity. Reflective decals complete the bike – stay dry, be seen!
- A classic of the urban trekking: Stop and Go, Plug and Play!
- Comfort and safety are granted by the use of the wide 700x35mm tires and of the very new 160mm disc-brake system.
- Fenders and reflective decals complete the equipment: stay dry, be seen! Excellent in the city, on the macadam and reliable also if on wet conditions.
The Cinelli Bootleg Hoy Hoy 2016 Features are:
Frame: Columbus Alloy custom 6061 T6
Fork: Cinelli Bootleg Steel Trekking 1-1/8"
Bars: Cinelli Bootleg (25mm rise) 31.8mm Mike Giant Art grips
Stem: Cinelli Bootleg 31.8mm
Shifters: Shimano Acera
Front Mech: Shimano Acera
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera
Chainset: FSA Dyna Drive 26/36/48T 170/175mm
Bottom Bracket: FSA
Cassette: Shimano 11/34T 9-speed
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: Shimano BR Rotor 160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR Rotor 160mm
Rims: ALEX 22mm rims
Front Hub: Shimano
Rear Hub: Shimano
Tyres: Maxxis 700x35c Front - Maxxis 700x35c Rear
Seatpost: Cinelli Bottleg 31.6mm
Pedals: Not included