Cinelli Experience Centaur 700c 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get a taste for Cinelli’s Italian flair and idiosyncratic style with the Experience, your perfect en... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Get a taste for Cinelli’s Italian flair and idiosyncratic style with the Experience, your perfect entry in to the world of road cycling.
Cinelli’s knowledge and technology from years of experience with high-end bikes trickles down to create a race-ready, comfort orientated aluminium road bike, capable for fast training or keeping you comfy on long distance rides or Sportives.
The Columbus Airplane tubing enables Cinelli to produce a light and stiff frame that’s built to last. The frame is fitted with a 1.5” megatube carbon/alloy fork and can take up to 25mm tyres.
- Frame/ Weight: Columbus Airplane Triple Butted Alloy / 1500g
- Fork /Weight: Columbus carbon 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” with alloy steerer/ 560g
- Headset: Included with frameset
- Colour: Grey
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Cable Routing: External
- Front Derailleur: Clamp, diameter 31.8mm
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: 31.8mm
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x25
- Sizes: XXS (44), XS (47), S (50), M (53), L (56), XL (59)
- Components: Campagnolo Centaur 11x
- Chainset: FSA MX Chainset
- Cassette Miche Primato 11x
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Saddle: Cinelli Winged
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Calima
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25
Spec may be subject to change due to availability
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Columbus Airplane Triple Butted Alloy|
|Fork:||Columbus carbon 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” with alloy steerer|
|Headset:||Included with frameset|
|Front Mech:||Clamp, diameter 31.8mm|
|Front Hub:||Campagnolo Calima Wheelset|
|Rear Hub:||Campagnolo Calima Wheelset|
|Front Tyre:||Impac RacePac 700x25|
|Rear Tyre:||Impac RacePac 700x25|
|Seat Post:||Cinelli Alu|
|Chainset:||FSA MX Chainset|
|Cassette:||Miche Primato 11x|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Cinelli Experience Centaur 700c 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I bought for my commute and I am very happy with it. The bike is not the lightest of his segment but is very fast. the campagnolo centaur shifters and wheelset gives a plus of exclusivity for the price and they work very nice.
I bought for my commute and I am very happy with it. The bike is not the lightest of his segment but is very fast. the campagnolo centaur shifters and wheelset gives a plus of exclusivity for the price and they work very nice.Close review