Cinelli Tutto Plus Drop Bar 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Tutto Plus Drop Bar The Tutto Plus is your do-everything high-performance urban steel frame: i... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Tutto Plus Drop Bar
The Tutto Plus is your do-everything high-performance urban steel frame: it is designed to morph from full-on messenger work bike (complete with panniers), to crit race bike, to single-speed cross machine, to indestructible commuter (with mudguards).
The Tutto Plus has been designed to accept single speed as well as front and rear derailleurs and a modern road race wheel. A segmented TIG welded fork improves rigidity as well as the overall aggressive street-ready aesthetic of the bike.
Heavy Load Capacity: The front steel fork with 45mm rake has an original heavy load segmented crown design with the possibility to fit a front carrier together with a wide tyre and front v brake mounts.
Wide Clearance: Frame and fork can clear up to 45c tyres, allowing use of a variety of tyres from slick to cyclocross/gravel tyres.
All in One: The rear stays has been completely redesigned, increasing the possible uses of the frame. The track-type rear dropouts are equipped with a mount to fit a rear derailleur and 130mm axle length, so that the traditional road rear hub can also be used.
* Sizes: S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (59)
* Frame: COLUMBUS Cromor Steel tubeset
* Fork: Columbus Steel 1-1/8"
* Cable Routing: External
* Brakes: Front and Rear V-Brake studs (removable)
* Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
* Seatpost Dia: 27.2mm
* Max Tyre Clearance: 700x45c
* Frame Weight: 2100g
* Fork Weight: 1150g
* Components: Miche Pista 1x
* Chainset: Miche Primato Advanced 1x 48T
* Brakes: Tektro Mini V-Brakes
* Rear Sprocket: Miche 1/8 17T
* Chain: Miche Pista 1x
* Saddle: Cinelli SSM Monza Saddle
* Bars: Tifosi Gravel
* Seatpost/Stem: Cinelli Alu
* Wheelset: Miche XPress (Fixed/Free)
* Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25
**Spec may be subject to change due to availability**
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Columbus Cromor Steel tubeset|
|Fork:||Columbus Steel 1-1/8"|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Mini V-Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Mini V-Brake|
|Brake Lever:||Flat Top Lever|
|Front Hub:||Miche Xpress|
|Rear Hub:||Miche XPress (Fixed/Free)|
|Front Tyre:||Impac RacePac|
|Rear Tyre:||Impac RacePac|
|Chainset:||Miche Primato Advanced 1x 48T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Miche Track BSA|
|Cassette:||Miche Track Sprocket|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|