Cinelli Vigorelli 105 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Vigorelli Road 105 The hugely successful versatile steel frame with excellent ride quality retu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Vigorelli Road 105
The hugely successful versatile steel frame with excellent ride quality returns for 2020, the Vigorelli Road is back.
Constructed in Columbus Thron tubing and matched with a Columbus Futura Carbon fork, the Vigorelli was designed in conjunction with the riders of Team Cinelli Chrome, Red Hook Crit Champions and sports a stunning metallic purple paint with chrome decals
The advanced engineering of the different steel tube thicknesses for different parts of the frame allows for perfect weight distribution that only this material can produce. It enjoys minimal toe overlap and a higher bottom bracket position.
Thanks to its fixed-gear criterium racing heritage, the Vigorelli Road is for riders looking for a fast and positive ride, but with the everyday comfort of a steel frame that can take up to 700 x 28 tyres. It exactly replicates the geometry and handling of the Vigorelli Steel to make what is probably the world's most aggressive steel production road bike.
* Sizes: XS (47), S (50), M (53), L (56), XL (59)
* Frame: COLUMBUS Thron tubeset
* Forks: COLUMBUS Futura 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
* Cable Routing: External Rear Brake/Internal shifting
* Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
* Seatpost Dia: 31.6mm
* Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
* Frame Weight: 2000g
* Fork Weight: 350g
* Components: Shimano 105 11x
* Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 34/50T
* Cassette Shimano 105 11x 11/32T
* Brake Calipers: Miche Performance
* Chain: KMC 11x
* Saddle: Cinelli SSM Monza
* Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
* Wheelset: Vision Team 25 Clincher
* Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25
**Spec may be subject to change due to availability**
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Columbus Thron tubeset|
|Fork:||Columbus Futura 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"|
|Front Brake:||Miche Performance|
|Rear Brake:||Miche Performance|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rims:||Vision Team 25|
|Front Hub:||Vision Team 25|
|Rear Hub:||Vision Team 25|
|Spokes:||Vision Team 25|
|Front Tyre:||Impac RacePac|
|Rear Tyre:||Impac RacePac|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega MX|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA MeagaExo|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|