Cinelli Vigorelli Disc Frameset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Frame See the latest products
New in Road Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The hugely versatile steel frame with excellent ride quality returns for 2020 in a new disc brake ve... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The hugely versatile steel frame with excellent ride quality returns for 2020 in a new disc brake version.
Constructed in Columbus Thron tubing and matched with a Columbus Futura Carbon Disc fork, the Vigorelli was designed in conjunction with the riders of Team Cinelli Chrome, Red Hook Crit Champions and sports a beautiful metallic blue paint with chrome decals
The advanced engineering of the different steel tube thicknesses for different parts of the frame allows for perfect weight distribution that only this material can produce. It enjoys minimal toe overlap and a higher bottom bracket position.
Thanks to its fixed-gear criterium racing heritage, the Vigorelli is for riders looking for a fast and positive ride, but with the everyday comfort of a steel frame and added benefit of disc brakes and up to 700x28c tyres.
Featuring front and rear thru axles, flat mount disc brakes and internal cable routing.
- Sizes: XS (47), S (50), M (53), L (56), XL (59)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Thron tubeset
- Forks: COLUMBUS Futura Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Cable Routing: External/Internal Disc Housing
- Brake Fitment: Flat Mount Disc
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost Dia: 31.6mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- Frame Weight: 2200g
- Fork Weight: 350g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.