Claud Butler Alto CX7 2016 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Finished in a menacing khaki green, our CX7 is a great all-round bike. Designed with cyclo-cross at... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionFinished in a menacing khaki green, our CX7 is a great all-round bike. Designed with cyclo-cross at its heart, the CX7 is also a great commuter bike, capable of on and off road riding and every day use. Using a reliable 16 speed Shimano Claris drivetrain, Tektro Oryx canti brakes and double wall, quick release wheels, the CX7 is fast, low maintenance and eager to get out and ride.
The Claud Butler Alto CX7 2016 Features are:
Frame: Alloy 6061 T4 T6
Headset: 1 1/8" Aheadset
Bars: Exile alloy compact road 31.8mm
Stem: Exile alloy
Front Mech: Shimano 2400 Claris
Rear Mech: Shimano 2400 Claris
Shifters: Shimano ST-2400 Claris STI Levers
Chainset: Shimano 2400 Claris Octalink 170mm Crank / 34x46T CX Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB Octalink
Cassette: 8spd 11-28T Cassette
Front Brake: Tektro Oryx Cantilever
Rear Brake: Tektro Oryx Cantilever
Rims: Double wall Alloy
Front Hub: Alloy Quick Release
Rear Hub: Alloy Quick Release
Tyres: Kenda Kwick CX 700x30C Front - Kenda Kwick CX 700x30C Rear
Saddle: White Race Saddle
Pedals: 9/16" Axle