Claud Butler Torino SR4 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Torino SR4 has all the benefits of its smaller siblings, but also comes with a Shimano Sora Holl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Torino SR4 has all the benefits of its smaller siblings, but also comes with a Shimano Sora Hollowtech II chainset. This helps add stiffness and performance to the drivetrain while minimising weight. Coupled with Sora 3500 derailleurs and STI levers and you've got the perfect choice for either a novice racer or, a winter training bike.
The Claud Butler Torino SR4 2016 Features are:
Frame: Alloy 6061 T4 T6
Fork: Carbon Fibre
Headset: 1 1/8" Aheadset
Bars: Exile alloy compact road 31.8mm
Stem: Exile alloy ahead
Front Mech: Shimano 3500 Sora
Rear Mech: Shimano 3500 Sora
Shifters Shimano ST-3500 Sora STI Levers
Chainset: Shimano 3500 Sora 2pc Chainset, 170mm Crank / 34x50T Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Shimano External BB
Cassette: 9spd 12-26T Cassette
Front Brake: Tektro Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper Brakes
Rear Brake: Tektro Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper Brakes
Rims: Double wall alloy
Front Hub: Alloy Quick Release
Rear Hub: Alloy Quick Release
Tyres: Kenda Road 700x25C Front, Kenda Road 700x25C Rear
Saddle: White Race Saddle
Pedals: 9/16" Axle