Claud Butler Trailridge 1.2 Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Step it up a gear on the Claud Butler Trailridge 1.2 a hardtail mountain bike with 26” wheels and a ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Step it up a gear on the Claud Butler Trailridge 1.2 a hardtail mountain bike with 26” wheels and a suspension fork to smooth the trail ahead.
The lightweight aluminium frame offers a stable upright riding position and the SR Suntour suspension fork up front takes the sting out of the trail while the 26” wheels feature double wall rims for robust performance on rough tracks.
The Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears for riding the ups with the downs and the V-brakes offer powerful stopping control.
Ride the trail on the Claud Butler Trailridge 1.2.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- SR Suntour suspension fork to tame the trail
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a good spread of gears
- V-brakes for powerful stopping
- 26” wheels are ideal for smaller riders
- Sizes: 14”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Black/White/Red
- The Claud Butler Trailridge 1.2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Claud Butler Trailridge 1.2 2017 Features are:
Frame: Alloy 6061
Fork: SR Suntour M3030 suspension fork
Headset: 1 1/8" Aheadset
Shifters: Shimano EZ Fire
Front Mech: Shimano FD-TZ30
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-TX35
Chainset: 170mm Crank / 22x32x42T Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB
Cassette: 7spd 14-28T
Front Brake: Alloy V-Brakes
Rear Brake: Alloy V-Brakes
Rims: Double wall Alloy
Front Hub: Alloy Quick Release
Rear Hub: Alloy Quick Release
Tyres: Rubena 26x2.1" Front - Rubena 26x2.1" Rear
Pedals: 9/16" Axle