Claud Butler Urban 400 Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Perfect for those day where you want to just go ride, the Claud Butler Urban 400 Women’s hybrid spor... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Perfect for those day where you want to just go ride, the Claud Butler Urban 400 Women’s hybrid sports bike will give you what you need.
Combining a lightweight Hydroformed aluminium frame and 700c road bike wheels, the Claud Butler Urban 300 hybrid bike offers a comfortable riding position. The 35c tyres allow greater grip and keep you rolling quickly. Lightweight alloy forks allow direct steering for maximum control.
The Shimano drivetrain gives you a huge range with 24 speeds to conquer any hilly situation. The disc brakes will give next-level braking power for all weather control. The adjustable handlebars allow you to sit just right on the bike.
Go further with the Claud Butler Urban 400 Women’s.
- Strong Hydroformed 6061 aluminium frame for light riding
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for any scenario
- Lightweight alloy fork for maximum control
- 35c Tyres for comfort and speed
- Disc brakes for all weather stopping power
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”
- Colour: Black/Pink
- The Claud Butler Urban 400 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Hydroformed Alloy 6061|
|Headset:||1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Front Brake:||Clarks CMD-15 Mechanical Disc Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Clarks CMD-15 Mechanical Disc Brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano STEF51 Levers|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-M191|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-M280 Altus|
|Shifters:||Shimano EZ Fire|
|Rims:||Double wall Alloy|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Quick Release, disc hub|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Quick Release, disc hub|
|Front Tyre:||700x35C Trekking|
|Rear Tyre:||700x35C Trekking|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour 170mm Crank / 28x38x48T Chainrings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge BB 113mm Axle|
|Cassette:||8spd 12-32T HG-200 Cassette|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.