Compressport Armsleeves Fluo
- ShowProduct Information True to the philosophy of compression, these arm sleeves are one of a kind! Compression, comfort and... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Sizing
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Improved oxygenation through optimal blood circulation that minimises cramps and injuries. Toxins are eliminated and recovery is quicker.
- If confronted to shocks and vibrations during effort, your arm is protected against aches, contractures and injuries
- Benefiting from the thermo-regulation technology, the arm sleeves ensure your arm remains warm through colds, chills and rains. During hot seasons arms stay cool.
- Odours and bacteria are wiped out efficiently thanks to the sanitized treatment this exclusive European fibre has been through.
- The arm contours fit well in the arm sleeves thus ensuring optimum comfort and freedom of movement
- Lightweight and very comfortable, the Armforce arm sleeves are tear-proof, non-pilling and 100% recyclable.
- Perspiration catchers at the bottom of the right arm sleeve allow you to wipe away perspiration, as a wristband would do. No extra water is loaded in the garment, maximum ventilation is guaranteed and it dries quickly.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Compressport Clothing Size Guide
Use the Compressport size chart to find the best fit for you.
For Quad & Shorts
|Top of thigh (cm)||47-57||52-62||57-67||62-72|
|Base of thigh (cm)||33-39||36-42||39-45||42-46|
Calf (R2, UR2 & US)
|Calf circumference (cm)||30-34||34-38||38-42||42-46|
|Calf height (cm)||25-35||30-40||30-40||40-45|
Pro Racing Socks
|UK Womens sizing||3.5 - 5||6 - 7.5||8 - 10||10.5 - 13|
|UK Men sizing||2.5 - 5||5.5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU sizing||35 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 48|
|Chest circumference (cm)||81-88||88-95||95-103||103-112||112-121|
|Chest circumeference (inches)||32-34||34-37||37-40||40-44||44-48|
|Calf circumference (cm)||30-34||30-34||34-38||34-38||38-42||38-42||42-46||42-46|
|Base of thigh (cm)||33-39||36-42||36-42||39-45||39-45||42-48||42-48||45-51|
|Top of thigh (cm)||47-57||52-62||52-62||52-62||57-67||62-72||62-72||67-77|
|Calf circumference (cm)||23-29||30-36||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||44-50|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.