Compressport Compression Full Tights
- ShowProduct Information Perform better with the Compressport Compression full tights. These full-length compression tights p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Tights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Perform better with the Compressport Compression full tights. These full-length compression tights protect fully from muscle tear and fatigue.
You’re getting seamless compression, thermo-regulation, protection from injury and quick recovery after effort. It acts as muscular support and by absorbing shocks.
The Full Tights have been developed with medical technologies and adapted to fit perfectly every athlete`s needs.
The Tops of the Compression Tights
- In them, compression targets specific areas of your thighs, calves and knees and strengthens the muscles.
- Targeted compression leads to limited shocks and muscular vibrations; muscle fatigue is delayed, and muscle tears reduced.
- An abs V-shape belt, fitted with a silicone grip, supports the abdomen and prevents that the trousers slip.
- The abdominal muscles being supported, the low back area is under no strain.
- The belt is fitted with a pocket to store gels and tablets.
- Flat over-locked, it guarantees maximum support and prevents chaffing.
- A lunar pocket at the back can store your nutrition, phone and gels.
- After effort, recovery is accelerated as it continues on compressing to eliminate toxins and reduce muscle stiffness.
- Whether it is cold or hot, the Full Tights regulates and adapts the body temperature accordingly.
- T1: Calf circumference 30-34cm; Top of thigh 47-57cm; Base of thigh 33-39cm
- T2: Calf circumference 34-38cm; Top of thigh 52-62cm; Base of thigh 36-42cm
- T3: Calf circumference 38-42cm; Top of thigh 57-67cm; Base of thigh 39-45cm
- T4: Calf circumference 42-46cm; Top of thigh 62-72cm; Base of thigh 42-46cm
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Compressport Clothing Size Guide
Use the Compressport size chart to find the best fit for you.
For Quad & Shorts
|Top of thigh (cm)||47-57||52-62||57-67||62-72|
|Base of thigh (cm)||33-39||36-42||39-45||42-46|
Calf (R2, UR2 & US)
|Calf circumference (cm)||30-34||34-38||38-42||42-46|
|Calf height (cm)||25-35||30-40||30-40||40-45|
Pro Racing Socks
|UK Womens sizing||2.5-3.5||4-6||6.5-7.5||8-10.5||11.5-13|
|UK Men sizing||3-4||4.5-6.5||7-8||8.5-11||12-13.5|
|US Women sizing||5-6||6.5-8.5||9-10||10.5-13||14.5-15.5|
|US Men sizing||3.5-4.5||5-7||7.5-8.5||9-11.5||12.5-14|
|Chest circumference (cm)||81-88||88-95||95-103||103-112||112-121|
|Chest circumeference (inches)||32-34||34-37||37-40||40-44||44-48|
|Calf circumference (cm)||30-34||30-34||34-38||34-38||38-42||38-42||42-46||42-46|
|Base of thigh (cm)||33-39||36-42||36-42||39-45||39-45||42-48||42-48||45-51|
|Top of thigh (cm)||47-57||52-62||52-62||52-62||57-67||62-72||62-72||67-77|
|Calf circumference (cm)||23-29||30-36||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||44-50|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.