Compressport For Quad Guard Compression
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Compression Wear See the latest products
RRP: £85.00 Save £35.01
RRP: £69.00 Save £30.00
RRP: £75.00 Save £30.00
RRP: £45.00 Save £12.01
RRP: £65.00 Save £19.50
New in Compression Wear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The quad works during and after effort. If you push limits while practising sport be it cycling, run... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The quad works during and after effort. If you push limits while practising sport be it cycling, running, mountain climbing, trekking, the lightweight and compressive QUAD is a sure ally! Shock absorption, knee protection during effort and full recovery after effort are the three main reasons why you should go for it.
Forming part of the trail running product range, the QUADcompresses on targeted areas, supports and reinforces thighs, eases pain and accelerates recovery.
The Tops of QUAD
- During effort, it supports the knee thus absorbing shocks and vibrations. Injuries are prevented; muscle weaknesses and fatigue are attenuated.
- Recovery after effort is accelerated when the quad stimulates and re-oxygenates blood flow, evacuates toxins, reduces pain and inflammation.
- That same fabric has a massaging effect after each movement making you feel well and light.
- It fits every curve of your thigh maximising performance and comfort. No chafing is allowed.
- It is water repellent and wicks away moisture. You stay dry and fresh in your Quad!
- After exercise the quad continues to accelerate venous return, flushing the toxins from, and increasing oxygenation to, the muscles.
- Muscle soreness is delayed, damaged muscles repair is quickened.
- Worn under your tri suit, cycle or running shorts, unlike conventional compression shorts, the Quad doesn't cover the groin, so it doesn't need to be machine washed after each use.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.