Compressport Pirate 3/4 Tights SS17
- ShowProduct Information Protect your thighs, knees and calves with the Compressport Pirate 3/4 tights. Using the latest tech... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Protect your thighs, knees and calves with the Compressport Pirate 3/4 tights. Using the latest technology, the Pirate tights perform in hot and very cold temperatures on all road conditions and at full speed.
Recover faster so you can train harder next time. The Pirate 3/4 has been developed with medical technologies and adapted to fit perfectly every athlete`s needs. Enhanced performance with muscular support.
- Compression: The Pirate 3/4 Tights compress key areas of your thighs, calves and knees as well as strengthening your muscles. Targeted compression reduces shocks and muscular vibrations; muscle fatigue is delayed, and muscle tears reduced.
- Waist: An abs V-shape belt is fitted with a silicone grip and supports the abdomen, and prevents tights slipping. With your abs supported, your lower back is under no strain. A pocket on the belt lets you store gels and tablets.
- Stitching: Flat over-locked stitching ensures the Pirate 3/4 tights have maximum support and prevents chaffing.
- Rear Pocket: A lunar pocket at the back can store your nutrition, phone and gels.
- Recovery: After exercise, recovery is accelerated at the Pirate compression tights continue compression to eliminate toxins and reduced muscle stiffness.
- Heat Management: Whether it is cold or hot, the Pirate ¾ regulates and adapts the body temperature accordingly.
- T1: Calf circumference 30-34cm; Top of thigh 47-57cm; Base of thigh 33-39cm
- T2: Calf circumference 34-38cm; Top of thigh 52-62cm; Base of thigh 36-42cm
- T3: Calf circumference 38-42cm; Top of thigh 57-67cm; Base of thigh 39-45cm
- T4: Calf circumference 42-46cm; Top of thigh 62-72cm; Base of thigh 42-46cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Compressport Clothing Size Guide
Use the Compressport size chart to find the best fit for you.
For Quad & Shorts
|Top of thigh (cm)||47-57||52-62||57-67||62-72|
|Base of thigh (cm)||33-39||36-42||39-45||42-46|
Calf (R2, UR2 & US)
|Calf circumference (cm)||30-34||34-38||38-42||42-46|
|Calf height (cm)||25-35||30-40||30-40||40-45|
Pro Racing Socks
|UK Womens sizing||3.5 - 5||6 - 7.5||8 - 10||10.5 - 13|
|UK Men sizing||2.5 - 5||5.5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU sizing||35 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 48|
|Chest circumference (cm)||81-88||88-95||95-103||103-112||112-121|
|Chest circumeference (inches)||32-34||34-37||37-40||40-44||44-48|
|Calf circumference (cm)||30-34||30-34||34-38||34-38||38-42||38-42||42-46||42-46|
|Base of thigh (cm)||33-39||36-42||36-42||39-45||39-45||42-48||42-48||45-51|
|Top of thigh (cm)||47-57||52-62||52-62||52-62||57-67||62-72||62-72||67-77|
|Calf circumference (cm)||23-29||30-36||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||44-50|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.