Compressport R2 V2 Calf Guard Compression
- ShowProduct Information Never has a calf sleeve made so much of an effect! Fitted with an ergonomic tab called K-protect, th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
- Show Sizing
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The K-Protect tab fitted in, does not hinder movement and causes no discomfort.
- During deep descents at intense speeds, this calf sleeve, allows you to push the limits.
- Impacts with the ground are damped as this calf sleeve absorbs shocks; muscles do not vibrate performance is better.
- It protects weakened or injured knees and help overcome over-fatigue.
- As an anti-fatigue aid, this calf sleeve helps you resist to effort.
- Lactic acids and toxins are not allowed to build up thanks to the compressive effect.
- After effort, wearing your R2V2 helps you recover faster and better. Leg swelling is prevented.
- Made in a fibre that has a massaging effect, it helps your feet stay light.
- Its hydrophobic fibre does not retain water.
Compressport R2 V2 Calf Guard Compression Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Great product for training and after.. really helps circulation.
Great product for training and after.. really helps circulation.Close review
I been using compression guards for several years always buying a cheap pair from Amazon. These always seem to be a tad pricey. But I guess you get what you pay for, They are really thin and soft compared to the cheaper ones I'm use too. Therefore in hotter months they are cooler in in the winter months they are more comfortable underneath bib tights. The compression works really well and I really notice the difference when using them. Fully recommend.
I been using compression guards for several years always buying a cheap pair from Amazon. These always seem to be a tad pricey. But I guess you get what you pay for, They are really thin and soft compared to the cheaper ones I'm use too. Therefore in hotter months they are cooler in in the winter months they are more comfortable underneath bib tights. The compression works really well and I really notice the difference when using them. Fully recommend.Close review
Great product and works well, seemed expensive but glad I purchased them
Great product and works well, seemed expensive but glad I purchased themClose review
Compressport Clothing Size Guide
Use the Compressport size chart to find the best fit for you.
For Quad & Shorts
|Top of thigh (cm)||47-57||52-62||57-67||62-72|
|Base of thigh (cm)||33-39||36-42||39-45||42-46|
Calf (R2, UR2 & US)
|Calf circumference (cm)||30-34||34-38||38-42||42-46|
|Calf height (cm)||25-35||30-40||30-40||40-45|
Pro Racing Socks
|UK Womens sizing||2.5-3.5||4-6||6.5-7.5||8-10.5||11.5-13|
|UK Men sizing||3-4||4.5-6.5||7-8||8.5-11||12-13.5|
|US Women sizing||5-6||6.5-8.5||9-10||10.5-13||14.5-15.5|
|US Men sizing||3.5-4.5||5-7||7.5-8.5||9-11.5||12.5-14|
|Chest circumference (cm)||81-88||88-95||95-103||103-112||112-121|
|Chest circumeference (inches)||32-34||34-37||37-40||40-44||44-48|
|Calf circumference (cm)||30-34||30-34||34-38||34-38||38-42||38-42||42-46||42-46|
|Base of thigh (cm)||33-39||36-42||36-42||39-45||39-45||42-48||42-48||45-51|
|Top of thigh (cm)||47-57||52-62||52-62||52-62||57-67||62-72||62-72||67-77|
|Calf circumference (cm)||23-29||30-36||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||44-50|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.