Compressport Trail UW Running Short V2 SS17
- ShowProduct Information Worn as a wetsuit and positioned on the right muscles, your underwear short will help absorb shocks ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Shorts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The fibres used here are fully natural embedded with copper whose properties wick out fungus and bacteria.
- The hydrophobic fibre does not retain water and sweat. No irritation is caused and you stay dry.
- A high waistband, wrapping any morphology, provides abdominal support and excellent holding of the lower back.
- Shocks are absorbed, even better during descents.
- V-shaped, the waistband does not compress the abdomen.
- That same waistband is fitted with a pocket to store gels and bars.
- Another set of pockets, at the back, ideal for trail runners, offers further storage capacity.
- No seams in the sewing will guarantee no friction and no pressure.
- This short offers undeniable comfort in-between legs, thanks to an intelligent push-up zone
- The push-up zone allows maximum aeration and lets out perspiration while providing exceptional support to the groin area.
- Sewn using the flat lock technique the short permits no chaffing, even over long distances.
- The special knitting made of thermo-regulating fibres protects you from the colds and breathes with you when the effort is intense.
- The short not only supports your muscles but also massage them via each movement you make.
There are currently no customer reviews
Compressport Clothing Size Guide
Use the Compressport size chart to find the best fit for you.
For Quad & Shorts
|Top of thigh (cm)||47-57||52-62||57-67||62-72|
|Base of thigh (cm)||33-39||36-42||39-45||42-46|
Calf (R2, UR2 & US)
|Calf circumference (cm)||30-34||34-38||38-42||42-46|
|Calf height (cm)||25-35||30-40||30-40||40-45|
Pro Racing Socks
|UK Womens sizing||2.5-3.5||4-6||6.5-7.5||8-10.5||11.5-13|
|UK Men sizing||3-4||4.5-6.5||7-8||8.5-11||12-13.5|
|US Women sizing||5-6||6.5-8.5||9-10||10.5-13||14.5-15.5|
|US Men sizing||3.5-4.5||5-7||7.5-8.5||9-11.5||12.5-14|
|Chest circumference (cm)||81-88||88-95||95-103||103-112||112-121|
|Chest circumeference (inches)||32-34||34-37||37-40||40-44||44-48|
|Calf circumference (cm)||30-34||30-34||34-38||34-38||38-42||38-42||42-46||42-46|
|Base of thigh (cm)||33-39||36-42||36-42||39-45||39-45||42-48||42-48||45-51|
|Top of thigh (cm)||47-57||52-62||52-62||52-62||57-67||62-72||62-72||67-77|
|Calf circumference (cm)||23-29||30-36||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||30-36||37-43||44-50|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.