Continental Contact Speed 20 inch Tyre
Please note: View 'Tyres Guide' below for ETRTO Sizing
- ShowProduct Information This super fast looking city slicker turns any bike into a racer, helping bike messengers meet those... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tyres Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- This super fast looking city slicker turns any bike into a racer, helping bike messengers meet those tight deadlines or fitness riders who require a faster tyre
- Puncture protection and reliability is taken care of thanks to Continental's renowned hard wearing tread compound and two SafetySystem anti puncture layers beneath the tread
- An improved 180 tpi (threads per inch) nylon casing increases speed and comfort. This is because the finer casing material deforms more quickly around imperfections in the road surface compared to a lower tpi casing. This feature also improves puncture resistance
- The Contact Speed also features a 'skinwall' sidewall. Most city/trekking tyres use a 'gumwall' meaning lots of rubber in the sidewall to improve sidewall puncture resistance. A skinwall sidewall is much faster than a gumwall but just a little forward thinking is needed to avoid scuffing kerbs and to always maintain the minimum recommended tyre pressure
- 'Micro-diamond' tread pattern rolls fast yet grips on loose debris covering road surfaces like grit, gravel or mud
- Able to be used with dynamo lights
- Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 180 tpi
- Weight: 295 grams
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.