Continental Contact Speed Reflective 27.5 inch Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres See the latest products
New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:This super fast looking city slicker turns any bike into a racer, helping bike messenge... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- This super fast looking city slicker turns any bike into a racer, helping bike messengers meet those tight deadlines or fitness riders who require a faster tyre
- Puncture protection and reliability is taken care of thanks to Continental's renowned hard wearing tread compound and two SafetySystem anti puncture layers beneath the tread
- An improved 180 tpi (threads per inch) nylon casing increases speed and comfort. This is because the finer casing material deforms more quickly around imperfections in the road surface compared to a lower tpi casing. This feature also improves puncture resistance
- The Contact Speed also features a 'skinwall' sidewall. Most city/trekking tyres use a 'gumwall' meaning lots of rubber in the sidewall to improve sidewall puncture resistance. A skinwall sidewall is much faster than a gumwall but just a little forward thinking is needed to avoid scuffing kerbs and to always maintain the minimum recommended tyre pressure
- 'Micro-diamond' tread pattern rolls fast yet grips on loose debris covering road surfaces like grit, gravel or mud
- Reflective Sidewall
- Able to be used with dynamo lights
- Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 180 tpi
- Weight: 295 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.