Continental Der Kaiser Black Chili Apex 26 inch MTB Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 26" Tyres See the latest products
New in 26" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Our dry to intermediate DH tyre has been a regular at UCI World Cups over the past couple of seasons... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Our dry to intermediate DH tyre has been a regular at UCI World Cups over the past couple of seasons
- If you are looking for an all round tyre to do some local races or an uplift day then look no further
- The tread pattern is a perfect mix for speed and mud clearance
- The BlackChili Compound helps you stick to the ground even when hitting off camber turns flat out
- This is the tyre that took Gee Atherton to his first World Cup Win on home soil and to the podium at Red Bull Rampage
- Apex sits on the tyres bead and reinforces the sidewalls, thus protecting from impact with the rim during rough rides over rocky ground
- Handmade in Germany
- Constructed from 6 plies, totalling 360 tpi
- Weight: 1200 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.