Continental Explorer 20 inch MTB Tyre
Please note: View 'Tyres Guide' below for ETRTO Sizing
- ShowProduct Information Front tyre with predictable steering and responsive braking under a full range of conditionsGreat ch... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Tyres Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionFront tyre with predictable steering and responsive braking under a full range of conditions
- Great choice for XC racing
- EndlessEdge tread pattern has 5 sided knobs to dig into wet ground and deliver accelerating, braking and steering forces to maintain traction whatever the terrain and conditions with low rolling resistance on hard surfaces too
- Rounded profile gives consistent traction on roots, rocks, and off-camber terrain
- Folding bead helps to keep the weight down
- Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 84 tpi
- Weight: 560 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Continental Explorer 20 inch MTB Tyre Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
The tyres are great, as you would expect. They do not have the printed logos shown in the picture, they are very plain looking!
The tyres are great, as you would expect. They do not have the printed logos shown in the picture, they are very plain looking!Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.