Continental X King PureGrip 27.5 inch MTB Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres See the latest products
New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Pronounced 'cross king', the X-King perfectly fills in the gap between our Race King and Mountain Ki... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- The tyre is designed for XC and trail use with speed as the main priority
- It was developed in conjunction with the Topeak-Ergon professional MTB team who have now already recorded many race wins on what they call the perfect race day tyre
- The cleverly designed tread pattern which gives ample traction yet almost the rolling sensation of a much slicker tyre
- Constructed from 3 ply, totalling 84 tpi
- Weight: 710 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Continental X King PureGrip 27.5 inch MTB Tyre Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Rear tire was too big rubbing on frame which was a shame they made the bad boy 3 look good
Rear tire was too big rubbing on frame which was a shame they made the bad boy 3 look goodClose review