ControlTech Lynx Riser MTB 6061 Handlebar
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB handlebars See the latest products
New in MTB handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Product Details: Double-butting reduces mass by thinning the tube walls where extra material would ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Double-butting reduces mass by thinning the tube walls where extra material would just be dead weight and retaining strength where it’s needed
- 15mm rise combines with a 4º upsweep to create a natural, secure wrist angle and hand position
- The rise is perfect for gaining height on bikes with short steerer tubes and short, zero-rise stems
- 9º backsweep allows angle adjustment by rolling the bar in the clamp
- Ideal paired with a short stem
- 31.8mm clamp diameter fits all traditional stems
- Impressively light
- Made for trail and enduro
- Material: 6061 aluminium
- Rise: 15mm
- Upsweep: 4º
- Backsweep: 9º
- Clamp: 31.8mm
- Weight Approx: 330g
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.