Crank Brothers Candy 7 Clipless MTB Pedals
- ShowProduct Information The design for the original crankbrothers pedal began out of frustration. The founders of crankbroth... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Compatibility
- Show Clipless MTB Pedals Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Excellent mud-shedding: the design is very open.
- Ribbed body for extra traction when unclipped
- 4-sided entry: clip in on all 4 sides of the pedal, by pushing forward or pulling backwards on the pedal.
- Increased float: 6° of side-to-side rotational play. The float of the pedal allows for the rider to shift positions on the bike, while keeping their feet clipped into the pedal. This allows for improved rider control and bike handling.
- Fit adjustment: crankbrothers premium cleats can be adjusted for either 15° or 20° release angle. Zero-float cleats can be purchased separately (link to these).
- Customise the fit between your shoe/pedal interface by using integrated traction pads. The pedals come with the 1mm tread pads fitted and include set of 2mm pads in the box.
- Chamfered edges help reduce rock strikes
- Outer enduro cartridge bearing is designed specifically for pedals. Enduro use superior materials, grease and sealing on their bearings which are designed especially for use on a bike.
- Inner igus LL-glide bearing has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Double seal system combines a double lip internal seal and a new external seal to keep water and debris from entering the pedal.
- crankbrothers pedals are fully re-buildable for simple maintenance. There is a consistency in parts across all pedal models, which allows for ease of servicing, this is easily done using the pedal refresh kit (CRB-16051).
- Weight (per pair): 320g
- Spindle: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body: 6061-T6 aluminium
- Wings: 17-4PH stainless
- Spring: 300 series stainless steel
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleats: Premium brass cleats included
- Release angle: 15° or 20°
- Warranty: 5 years
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB pedal and cleat compatibility
Use this table to check what cleats you need for your pedals
|Pedal → |
|Shimano SPD||Ritchey||Wellgo||RSP/Raleigh||One23||BBB||Genetic||Outland||Crank Bros||Time Atac||MKS||Mavic||Look Quartz||Speedplay Frog|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Clipless MTB Pedals Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available