Crank Brothers Cobalt 1 29er MTB Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The new crankbrothers cobalt wheelsets are a perfect mix of strength, performance and stiffness for ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe new crankbrothers cobalt wheelsets are a perfect mix of strength, performance and stiffness for cross country and trail riding.
Low rotational inertia - by bringing the mass of the wheel towards the hub and away from the rim you experience faster acceleration and deceleration.
Twinpair spoke design - triangular design results in a strong wheel. The design looks a bit different from other wheels and will attract attention on the trail.
Easy to service - all the spokes in your wheelset are the same length and a spare spoke and nipple is included in the box.
The wheels are ready to be run tubeless but you will need to run some rim tape with this wheelset. The tubeless valve kit is also included in the box ready to install.
- Weight: 1975g
- Warranty: 2 years
- Material: 6061-T6, smooth weld joint
- Finish: Shot peen, black + red anodizing
- Width: 21mm
- Depth: 21.1mm
- Material: stainless steel
- Butting: 2.3 bladed
- Length: 298mm
- Nipple size: 28mm
- Front hub: cobalt, 6061-T6
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge 18307 (x2)
- Front hub end caps: 15mm (installed), 9mm (included)
- Rear hub: cobalt, 6061-T6
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge 6903 (x2), 6902 (x2)
- Rear end caps: 12x142mm (installed), 10x135mm (included)
- Freehub: 3-pawl, 21T, alloy
- XD driver compatible
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.