Crank Brothers Mallet DH Race Pedal
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- MTB pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- MTB pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Clipped in? The No 1 choice in downhill pedals’ Lighter than the com... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Clipped in? The No 1 choice in downhill pedals’
Lighter than the competition with a lower profile and better mud clearance the Crank Brothers Mallet DH Race is the ideal clipless MTB pedal for DH racing.
The two-piece body is lightweight and offers a strong and durable platform while the binding mechanism features 4 sided entry and unrivalled mud clearance. The Q-factor of these new Mallets has been increased to offer better chainstay clearance for bikes with wider spaced rear hubs.
- Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats included
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 479g per pair
- Platform: Extruded/machined aluminium
- Wings: Investment cast steel
- Spring: 300 series spring steel
- Spindle: Forged scm435 chromoly steel
- Inner bearing: Needle + cartridge
- Outer bearing: Cartridge
- Traction pins: 8mm adjustable
- Colours: Red, Black
Note: As with the rest of the Crank Brothers range the pedals are fully serviceable with a level 3 / 11 service kit (product code CRB-11730). Servicing is simple and does not require any specialist tools, just a flat head screwdriver, socket wrench and 8mm allen key to hold the pedal by the axle. We recommend that the pedal is cleaned and greased every 30 hours of riding and the bearings are inspected for wear.