Crank Brothers Special Edition Colours Eggbeater 3 Clipless MTB Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- MTB pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- MTB pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The crankbrothers eggbeater is an iconic pedal designed by Carl and Frank, the original founders of ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe crankbrothers eggbeater is an iconic pedal designed by Carl and Frank, the original founders of crankbrothers, they were tired of getting stuck in mud-covered pedals with no way in or out. They realised that existing pedals were too complicated….It started with a simple question: what is the best way to attach a shoe to a crank? To answer this question, Carl and Frank created a system with only two moving parts hinging on a spring. This system became known as the eggbeater pedal, and later it was adapted into the candy pedal.
The eggbeater's simple design gives the advantage of amazing mud shedding and 4 points of entry making it perfect for XC, trail riding and cyclo cross.
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats included
- Shims: Included
- Release Angle: 15° to 20°
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 278g per pair
- Spindle: Forged scm435 chromoly steel
- Body: cast stainless steel
- Wings: cast stainless steel
- Spring: 300 series stainless steel
- Inner bearing: Needle
- Outer bearing: Cartridge
- Maximum rider weight: No restrictions