Crank Brothers Stamp 7 Platform Pedals
- ShowProduct Information The flat pedal from crankbrothers is engineered to provide the optimal interface between shoe and pe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Platform Pedals Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Concave pedal platform so that your shoe feels like it sits into the pedal and feels connected. 13mm external and 11mm internal thickness.
- 20 adjustable pins per pedal. 8mm in the centre of the pedal and 10mm on the outer edges.
- Internals run on igus LL-glide bearing which has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Small: 100mm x 100mm pedal body footprint
- Large: 114mm x 111mm pedal body footprint
- Available in red or black
- Weight: 345g (Small), 375g (Large)
- Spindle: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body: Forged 6061-T6
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Body dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111m (Large)
- Pins: 10 adjustable pins per side
- Warranty: 5 years
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Crank Brothers Stamp 7 Platform Pedals Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Bought these as an alternative to the Hope F20 flats that I normally use. Very impressed with the build quality and feel of these pedals.
Bought these as an alternative to the Hope F20 flats that I normally use. Very impressed with the build quality and feel of these pedals.Close review
Phew-expensive, but truly excellent pedals. I love the size- the security they give is quite outstanding, I haven't had to mess with the height of the pins . I was nervous about the size, but they are only 10 mm bigger than my old pedals and way nicer to be on for long days.
Phew-expensive, but truly excellent pedals. I love the size- the security they give is quite outstanding, I haven't had to mess with the height of the pins . I was nervous about the size, but they are only 10 mm bigger than my old pedals and way nicer to be on for long days.Close review
Platform Pedals Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.