Cube Access WLS GTC SL 27.5" Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Access WLS GTC SL's superlight monocoque carbon frame, high performance Shimano XT components an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- GTC Twin Mold Monocoque Technology, ARG2, Internal Cable Routing Frame
- Manitou Minute TS Air Forks
- Fulcrum Red 66 Wheelset
- Schwalbe Tyres
The Cube Access Wls Gtc Sl 2X 27.5" Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: GTC Twin Mold Monocoque Technology, ARG2, Tapered Head Tube, PressFit BB, X12, Integrated Cable Routing
Fork: Manitou Minute TS Air, QR15 HexLock, Tapered, 100mm
Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
Bars: CUBE Flat Race Bar Pro, 720mmCUBE Natural Fit Race
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
Front Mech: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
Chainset: Shimano XT FC-M8000, 36x26T, 170mm
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rims: Fulcrum Red 66, 28/28 Spokes, 15QR/X12
Front Hub: 15QR
Rear Hub: X12
Seatpost: CUBE Prolight, 27.2*400mm
Pedals: Not Included
Cube Access WLS GTC SL 27.5" Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great bike, responsive and very light. Only been on one ride but loved it - Only negative I didn't know that a carbon bike should not be carried on roof, if I had known I wouldn't of purchased a carbon bike.
Great bike, responsive and very light. Only been on one ride but loved it - Only negative I didn't know that a carbon bike should not be carried on roof, if I had known I wouldn't of purchased a carbon bike.Close review