Cube Access WLS Hybrid 120 SL 500 27.5" Womens 2017 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Access WLS Hybrid 120 seamlessly blends the perfect trail bike with a fleet-footed, powerful e-M... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform Tuned Drive Position Frame
- Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Air popLoc Forks
- Fox Float DPS Performance EVOL Air Sleeve Rearshock
- Fulcrum Red 66 Wheelset
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar Tyres
- Engine Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery Bosch PowerPack 500
- Display Bosch Purion
The Cube Access Wls Hybrid 120 Sl 500 27.5" Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost 148mm, Tuned Drive Position, AXH
Fork: Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Air, 120mm, PopLoc
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS, 184x44mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Sleeve
Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mmCUBE Natural Fit Tour
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
Shifters Shimano XT SL-M8000-B-I, Direct Attach
Chainset: FSA CK-745, 16T
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano Deore BR-M615, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore BR-M615, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rims: Rims: CUBE EX23, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M618, QR15
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M618-B, X12, Boost
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.35 Front - Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.35 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 31.6mm
Pedals: Not Included