Cube Agree GTC SL Triple 2013 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast and furious. This road bike wants to be raced. The stiff and lightweight wheelset and high-perf... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and furious. This road bike wants to be raced.
The stiff and lightweight wheelset and high-performance components make competitions feel like fun.
The frame weighs only 1,150g.
Multi Purpose Hanger with the Frame Safe System allows both transmission possibilities - classical and electronic shifting systems.
The tapered steerer delivers for optimum stiffness and a better distribution of forces.
The RFR geometry with relaxed and comfortable riding position makes riding out of the saddle easy and retains agile handling.
Twin Mold technology allows perfect control of the wall thickness and the usage of resin, especially on highly stressed areas of the frame.
Oversized carbon tubes for the main frame and the chainstays guarantee maximum stiffness and the best strengh to weight ratio.
Equipped with DT Swiss RA 1.0 straight pull wheelset which are lightweight and stiff for fast acceleration.
The Shimano Ultegra transmission components are available in triple or compact versions