Cube Cross Allroad 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information One bike to rule them all. The Cube Cross Allroad is a versatile hybrid sports bike that offers capa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
One bike to rule them all. The Cube Cross Allroad is a versatile hybrid sports bike that offers capable all-weather performance on city streets, cycle paths and gravel tracks. With mudguards and dynamo powered lights ready fitted, the Cube Cross Allroad is ideal for urban commuting as well as countryside adventuring.
- Aluminium frame, with double butted frame tubes, smooth welds & tapered head tube
- RockShox Paragon Silver fork offers 63mm of plush suspension travel with lockout
- Shimano XT/Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain for slick shifting with a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping power
- Mudguards ready fitted to keep the spray down on wet roads
- Bike lights powered by a dynamo hub
- Easy Mount Kickstand ready fitted
- Sizes: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm, 58cm, 62cm
- Colour: Black/Green
- The Cube Cross Allroad is available with 0% APR finance
There are those who will tell you that one bike can't do it all. They obviously haven't tried the Cross Allroad. Quite simply, this bike redefines versatility. Blending the sophisticated frame design of our Cross series with the added functionality of full length mudguards - with built-in rear light - and a hub dynamo, this is a bike that's capable of tackling everything from the daily commute to extended weekend excursions, without compromise. Shimano's slick, reliable 10 speed transmission is backed up by the powerful all-weather stopping ability of hydraulic disc brakes and the comfort of a RockShox Paragon Silver suspension fork. All roads, all weather, all season: the Cross Allroad is the bike for all reasons.
As you'd expect, the Cross Allroad shares its finely tuned design features with its Cross stablemates. Double butted aluminium tubes save weight and improve ride quality without sacrificing either strength or stiffness, while the tapered head tube ensures precise, predictable steering - no matter how rough the ride gets. Internally routed cables save clutter, improve gear performance over the long term and help reduce maintenance. We've not forgotten looks, either - Smooth Welding technology helps each tube flow into the next for a clean, almost organic appearance. And, of course, the supplied kickstand, mudguards and lighting system attach seamlessly to the 3D forged, multi-functional dropouts... and leave room for adding an optional luggage carrier. It's all the bike you need; just add adventure.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Taper Double Butted|
|Fork:||Rockshox Paragon Silver Taper, 65mm|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm|
|Front Brake:||BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake 160mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-T6000, Top-Swing, 31.8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus|
|Rims:||Cube ZX20, 32H, Disc|
|Front Hub:||Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Land Cruiser, Active, 42x622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Land Cruiser, Active, 42x622|
|Seat Post:||Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-T551, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T|
|Pedals:||Cube Aluminium MTB|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.