Cube Cross Hybrid Pro 500 2018 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride further with less effort and extend your cycling adventure. The Cube Cross Hybrid Pro 500 is an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride further with less effort and extend your cycling adventure. The Cube Cross Hybrid Pro 500 is an electric bike that combines a comfortable riding position with an electric motor which boosts your natural pedalling power to take the sweat out of you ride on road, cycle paths and gravel tracks.
- Aluminium alloy frame with neatly integrated drive unit
- SR Suntour NEX suspension for to smooth the road
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 50cm, 54cm, 58cm, 62cm
- Colours: Grey/Flash Green
- The Cube Cross Hybrid Pro 500 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Display: Bosch Purion
Sometimes you just want a bike that'll do it all, with no fuss. That's what we had in mind when we built the Cross Hybrid Pro. It's a versatile hybrid that's confidence-inspiring to ride in the urban jungle - and simply inspiring in the open countryside. Use it for work, for pleasure, for family, for fun. The high quality, state-of-the-art frame represents the ultimate in riding safety, having passed all our stringent in-house tests. Equipped with Shimano's wide-ranging and smooth-shifting 10 speed gears, a suspension fork for added comfort and powerful hydraulic disc brakes for safe stopping in any weather, it's quite possibly the ultimate two-wheeled, everyday companion.
There are no shortcuts in the Cross Hybrid Pro's frame, which incorporates everything we've learnt from building e-tour and e-mtb bikes. The gravity cast housing for motor and battery is immensely stiff and strong as well as being surprisingly light. Just as important, it positions the powerful Bosch battery and drive unit in exactly the right position for the best possible handling and performance - and you can even charge the battery without removing it from the bike, should you wish to do so. Whether you opt for the trapeze or classic men's frame option, you'll have the benefit of internal cable routing for clean gear shifts and greatly reduced maintenance. There are even built in rack and kickstand mounts for added versatility. And, of course, the low weight and confidence-inspiring handling are exactly what you'd expect from Cube.
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Comfort, Gravity Casting Bracket, Double Butted, Disc Only|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX-E25, 63mm|
|Headset:||FSA, Orbit Z-t-R ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore RD-M6000, 10-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44x622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44x622|
|Seat Post:||CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Metropolis Urban AL-8, 15T|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP Trekking|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.